Downloading and Installing DiscoverSim
on December 23, 2015
This installation procedure requires that you have Administrator rights to install the software on your computer. Please ensure that you also have the latest Microsoft Office service packs before installing DiscoverSim. Please uninstall any earlier versions of DiscoverSim.
1. Download DiscoverSim Version 2 and double-click on the file DiscoverSim_Setup.exe.
2. The setup file will launch the installation of DiscoverSim. Use the scroll bar on the right to read through the License Agreement which outlines DiscoverSim's terms and conditions. If you agree to the terms and conditions then click Next to continue with the installation.
3. Press the Install button.
A progress bar window will appear as the files are transferred.
4. Press the Finish button.
5. To start DiscoverSim, double-click on the DiscoverSim desktop icon or click C:// > Program Files(x86) or Program Files > SigmaXL > DiscoverSim V2 > DiscoverSim.xlam
6. In Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 the DiscoverSim Ribbon appears as shown below:
Please note that SigmaXL is bundled with DiscoverSim, so the SigmaXL menu tab is also available. See the SigmaXL workbook for further details.
|Was this helpful? Yes No Print/Save Pdf|